Since the outbreak of COVID-19, many states have restricted travelling and many American tourists are asking which places can be accessed right now. Even though many countries and tourist attractions are undergoing a general lockdown, there are countries that are still admitting Americans to travel right now. However, there are still some strict rules they need to follow before engaging in a travel destination. Some of these rules are:
- Receiving approval from the government
- Tested COVID-19 negative
- Having a Travel Health Visa application
These are just a few of them. In the next section, I will provide more details so stick up with the reading.
Which countries are welcoming US tourists back?
Below is the list from A to Z of countries where Americans can travel right now. Read soundly while adding up some of these destinations to your bucket list.
Americans can travel to this southeastern European country right now without a negative coronavirus test. However, they have to follow up screening procedures at the airport. You will equally have to respect social distancing guidelines. But on your way back, according to the embassy website, there are restrictions to which way you will use.
U.S. citizens can travel to Anguilla after receiving approval from the government through an application portal and they also have to provide a negative coronavirus test taken 3 to 5 days before travel. A fee is also required depending on the number of travellers in a group. For more information, visit the U.S. embassy in Anguilla’s website.
Antigua and Barbuda
Americans can travel right now to this Caribbean gem but with a negative test for coronavirus taken not more than one week prior to arrival at the airport. They will equally undergo health screening and temperature checks before being admitted into Antigua.
Armenia allows Americans to travel right now as long as they present a negative coronavirus test taken at most 72 hours prior to arrival or agree to take a $40 test upon arrival and quarantine until they receive negative results. They also accept vaccine documentation cards. Face masks are required in order to circulate in the country. You will find more information on the U.S. Embassy in Armenia’s website
According to their websites, Vaccinated American can travel to this island. But entrance depends on the completion of an online embarkation/disembarkation card, a negative coronavirus test and a health assessment. The coronavirus test should be taken at most 72 hours for everyone older than 15 before arrival. In addition, you have the option to take an at-home, saliva-based Vault PCR Molecular COVID-19 test before or after your arrival. Every U.S citizen traveller must also purchase Aruba Visitor Insurance. This insurance will help them if they have any health issues during their stay. For any other information check out the Aruba Visitor Insurance calculator
Where can Americans travel right now: The Bahamas
The Bahamas is a popular tourist destination and right now the Bahamas accept American travellers. They must take up complete a Travel Health Visa application and present a negative test for coronavirus taken at most 5 days before arrival. Visitors should also purchase health insurance that will cover them during their stay. Fully vaccinated individuals are excluded from test requirements. You will get more details on their travelling guidelines on their website
Americans can travel right now to Bahrain without needing to provide a negative coronavirus test but they will have to pay about $95 for three coronavirus tests. A first test upon arrival, a second test on the fifth day and the last test on the tenth day. Visitors will stay isolated until they receive negative results from test one. However, fully vaccinated individuals arriving in Bahrain can skip the quarantine requirements but must submit to a test on the first and tenth day of their trip. Finally, travellers must download the BeAware Bahrain app before travelling. You will find additional information on the embassy website
A U.S. citizen needs to take a COVID-19 test within 72 hours before travelling to Bangladesh. Upon arriving in the country, the U.S. citizen will observe a 14 day quarantine period. You will get more information from the U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh.
Right now Americans(older than 5) can travel to this place if they complete an online travel form no less than 24 hours before their flight and also provide a negative coronavirus test. The test results should be within seventy-two hours of their entrance to the island. Like in some other places, travellers must quarantine in a hotel or villa for at least. Vaccinated citizens will still need to take a test prior to travelling and equally provide a second negative result from their test upon arrival. Visit Barbados website for more information regarding travelling restrictions
Americans can travel right now to Belarus with limited restrictions. The embassy does not specify a test time frame but travellers need to be coronavirus tested negatively. A temperature check and health screen will be necessary at the port of entry. After then a 10-day self-quarantine will be observed. Visit the Belarus website embassy for additional information.
Americans who want to travel right now to Belize will require to be coronavirus negatively tested no more than 96 hours prior to departure to Belize. Failing to provide a negative test will result in the payment of a fee ($50) and then taking a test upon arrival. After arriving in Belize, travellers must complete a health form. Travellers should also download the Belize Health App and contact the U.S. Embassy in Belize for more information. or visit the Belize tourism website
Americans(10 and older) citizens are welcomed to these pristine beaches as long as they provide a negative result from the COVID-19 test. The test should be taken no more than 5 days before arrival. After arriving, travellers will be tested again and quarantined until the negative results come back within 24 hours. The traveller will also need to pay a fee of $75 and submit a travel authorization form before approval to enter Bermuda. Other tests will take place on the fourth, eighth and fourteenth day of your trip. For any other form of information visit the Bermuda tourism website
Americans can travel to this country right know as long as they provide result that proof they are coronavirus negative. The test taken should not be more than 72 hours before travel. Travelers should expect health screenings as the arrival at the airport. Masks are required in public spaces and a 10-day quarantine for all arriving visitors is also required. More information on Bolivia’s immigration website.
Right now this another place where American can travel if the present negative test results taken 72 hours of arrival. Visitors can either take a COVID NAAT-test 24 hours before arrival or a PCR test 72 hours before arrival. Prior to arrival, traveler must have a travel medical insurance and complete a health declaration form. You will find more updates on Bonaire crisis website
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Another place where Americans can travel right now is Bosnia and Herzegovina but they need to show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 48 hours before entry.
U.S citizen who provide a negative test to coronavirus taken no more than 72 hours before departure can travel to this place. If you fail to provide test results or you present coronavirus symptoms, you will be force to quarantine for 14 days at your own expenses. While there you will also expect some restrictions on traveling between different states within the country. Visit the Botswana’s U.S embassy for more information.
This is another country where Americans can travel right now. However, U.S. government advises against travel to Brazil with a Level 4 advisory because of the country’s growing number of coronavirus cases and crime. U.S travelers older than 12 will need to provide negative test results taken no more than 72 hours before entering the plane. They need to also complete a Traveler’s Health Declaration form. Equally, some health screening procedures will take place in the airport and there is no required quarantine period upon arrival. Check out more information on U.S Embassy in Brazil website
British Virgin Islands
British Virgin Islands is a place where American visitors can travel to right now but they need to show proof of a negative test taken 3 to 5 days prior to arrival. Equally, visitors also need to complete an online travel authorization certificate in addition to an entry fee calculated based on vaccination status. Visitors will receive another test upon arrival and be put into quarantine. On the fourth day on the island, they must take a third test and the result will determine if they can travel around the place. From June 115, vaccinated candidates will no be need to take additional test upon arrival. Visit their embassy’s websites for more updates if needed.
Right now Americans can travel to this place as long as they provide negative coronavirus test results taken no more than 72 hours prior to travel or 48 hours if they took an antigen test. get more updates on the U.S. embassy in Bulgaria website.
Where can Americans travel right now : Cape Verde
As long as Americans provide proof of a negative PCR or antigen test taken no more than 72 hours before travel. No quarantine required upon arrival and you should checkout the embassy website for additional information.
U.S citizen can only travel to Colombia if the provide a proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 96 hours before departure. Equally traveler will need to complete an immigration form. The U.S. Embassy in Colombia website also states that travelers should prepare for other health screening procedures upon arrival.
Americans can travel right now to this place where it’s lush landscape and pristine beaches attracts many tourists. Costa Rica no longer requires the submission of a negative coronavirus test taken less than 72 hours before visiting. Nevertheless, visitors should purchase or have a medical insurance that will cover any problem related to health. In addition to this, Costa Rican government also holds authority to shorten the length of of time a tourist can stay there. More details are on the Costa Rica’s tourism board website
This another place where Americans can travel right now. As long as they show a proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 5 days before travel. More details on U.S embassy in Côte d’Ivoire’s website
Americans are allow to travel right now to Croatia but with some restrictions. First of all you must show proof of a negative coronavirus test taken at most 48 hours prior to arrival. They can equally take a test upon arrival but after they will be in quarantine until the results are out. Fully vaccinated individuals can provide a proof instead of taking a test. Prove to have recovered from coronavirus within the past 11 to 180 days is also acceptable. Get more information on Croatian government’s specific COVID-19 website
Americans can travel right now where they will be required to take an antigen test on the third day of their stay and show negative test results taken within 72 hours of arrival. Travelers must complete an online immigration card as well as a Health Department passenger locator card before traveling. They must also have an insurance. Get more updates on U.S. Embassy in Curacao’s website.
Right now Americans can travel where they can visit top attractions if they provide proof of a negative test taken within 72 hours of flying. On arrival, they will be submitted to another test at their on expenses. After then the will have an approved Cyprus Flight Pass. Find additional information by visiting the embassy website.
Where can Americans travel right now : Democratic Republic of the Congo
If you are 11 or older, you must show proof of a negative coronavirus test taken at most three days prior to departure.. At your arrival in the Democratic Republic, you will perform another test and quarantine they receive negative results. In addition to completion of a health form, proof of health and medical evacuation insurance is needed.
Before leaving the country, travelers must present a negative test results taken at most 72 hours. All tests are under travelers expenses. Get more details on this website
American can travel right now to this Scandanavian where they can sojourn for a while as long as they can show they received their final vaccine dose at least 14 days before traveling. No test or quarantine is require for traveler coming to Denmark. Nevertheless unvaccinated Americans are not allowed to enter the territory. Head to the embassy website for more information regarding Denmark travel COVID-19 guide.
American can travel to this place right now where they will be required to provide test negative for coronavirus no more than 72 hours before boarding the plane. And also present negative results at most 129 hours before arriving in Djibouti. Upon arrival passengers will surrender to heath screening procedures and a rapid COVID-19 saliva test that will cost $30. Only negatively tested candidate will stay. Candidates tested negatively with depart immediately or stay in isolation for treatments. Get more updates here
Right now Americans can visit this country where you will find tourists spots like the Morne Trois Pitons National Park only if the answer a health questionnaire and provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test. The test should be taken at most 72 hours prior to arrival. Get more information on the U.S. Embassy in Dominica website
Americans can travel to this area where they will find popular tourists spot like Puerto Plata and Santo Domingo, but with some restrictions. The country does not require a negative coronavirus test before visiting. Ironically, individuals are randomly chosen and tested upon their arrival at the port of entry. I f you proof that you are coronavirus negative or fully vaccinated you will not participate in this random test. You will get additional information on Dominica Republic website
Where can Americans travel right now : Ecuador
Ecuador is another place where Americans can travel to right now but they must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test or rapid antigen taken within three days of their arrival. However if you can’t do a test before departing, you can perform one once you arrive in the country and will have to quarantine while waiting the results. If you show up to 19 COVID-19 symptoms, you will be evacuated by health officials. In addition fully vaccinated individuals can show proof of vaccination instead of test results. Learn more on the U.S. Embassy website.
Individuals from Americans need to provide physical proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken ideally no more than 72 hours before arrival. There is no required quarantine for American travelers but some restrictions on traveling within the country are put in place. You will get more details on the embassy website.
Right now Americans can travel to El Salvador where the will be subjected to various health screenings at the country’s entry port. They also require U.S citizens to provide a prove of a negative COVID-19 test taken at most 72 hours before their arrival. According to the U.S embassy, there is no required quarantine period for U.S. travelers. Get more updates on the U.S. Embassy’s in El Salvador website.
According to the U. embassy, Americans can travel right now to Equatorial Guinea without any need for quarantine upon arrival. But they need tp present a proof of negative coronavirus test taken at most 48 hours before arrival in the country. A PCR test is need while leaving too. More details are the U.S embassy website
You can travel right right now to this East African country only if you present a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 120 hours prior to flying. Health screening procedures will equally take place at the ports entrance. If a traveler displays COVID-19 symptoms, they will be in temporary isolation. For additional information visit the embassy website
Where can Americans travel right now : France
Right now vaccinated Americans can travel to France. Entrance to the territory requires:
- Proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before departure or 48 hours if it’s an antigen test
- Complete a full vaccination course
- Show proof of vaccination at the air port(unvaccinated travelers may not enter the territory)
- Find more information on the embassy website.
American tourists right now can travel and visit Idyllic islands like Tahiti, Mo’orea and Bora Bora. But the entrance to French Polynesia requires certain conditions:
- Proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before departure.
- Upon arrival, all travelers must also take a rapid antigen test
- Vaccinated travelers and those with proven immunity must take an additional test on day four.
- Unvaccinated travelers must quarantine for 10 days in Tahiti, regardless of their test result, and take additional tests on days four and eight.
- Get more information on the tourism website.
Where can Americans travel right now : Gabon
Right now Americans can travel to Gabon as long as they:
- Provide proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than five days prior to travel
- Take test upon arrival at their own expense($36) and quarantine until negative results are out.
- For more information, visit the U.S. Embassy website.
Americans or other travelers can travel to The Gambia right now if :
- They provide proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival
- Take a rapid test upon arrival
- There is no quarantine restrictions. Learn more on the U.S. Embassy in The Gambia website.
In order for Americans or any other individual to travel to this country,
- Unvaccinated visitors must provide a proof of a negative test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival
- Get a follow-up PCR test taken on the third day of their arrival
- Submit a form with contact info and travel history details
- Vaccinated American travelers must show a document confirming the have receive two full doses of the vaccine before entering the country.
- Visit the the U.S. embassy website for additional information.
Americans can travel right now to Ghana if :
- Provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before flying
- Take additional health screenings are in place upon arrival in Ghana
- Take another rapid COVID-19 test for $150(at their own expenses) to fully enter the country upon arrival.
- Get more details on on the U.S. Embassy website.
Americans can only travel right now to Greece if they accept certain conditions before departure and upon arrival to Greece.
- Travelers older than 5 must present results from a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before arriving in Greece
- Every travelers must complete a Passenger Locator Form prior to entering the country
- Americans who can prove that they are fully vaccinated(14 days since they received their final dose) can enter Greece without providing a negative coronavirus test result
From now on Americans can travel to Grenada under certain conditions
- Travelers over the age of 5 must present proof of a negative coronavirus test taken within three days of travel.
- Everyone must apply for a Pure Safe Travel Certificate online in order enter the territory.
- Get more updates according to entry protocol on this website
U.S citizens traveling to Guatemala must:
- Take health screenings at ports of entry
- Present proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival(individuals who are 10 or older).
- If you can proof that you recovered from COVID-19 within the last three months, you can bypass testing requirements.
- Vaccinated individuals who can proof that their second vaccine dose was administered more than two weeks prior can enter the country.
- No quarantine required once in the country and visitors can move around without any restrictions.
- Learn more on the embassy website
Individuals traveling to Guinea must:
- Provide proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival. Travelers that fails to provide proof, will be tested upon arrival.
- Learn more on the embassy website.
American ho want to visit Guyana must:
- Provide proof of a negative test taken no more than 72 hours before traveling
- Complete a passenger locator form to ensure easy contact tracing in the case of infection before arrival to this country.
- Learn more on the U.S. embassy website.
Where can Americans travel right now : Haiti
Commercial flights from United States to Haiti are operational now. But don’t forget this nation is labeled with a Level 4 advisory from the State Department, due to crime, kidnapping, drugs and civil unrest.
- Passengers must provide a negative PCR or antigen coronavirus test result taken no more than 72 hours before boarding a flight to Haiti
- Upon arrival, travelers will be subjected to health screenings
- They will be contacted up to 3 times based on health declaration in general.
- Get more updates on the embassy website.
To travel to this country,
- Americans should have negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before travel.
- Complete immigration form to enter Honduras
- Visitor should perform health screenings in place at the airport and curfews around the country.
- Find additional information n the U.S. Embassy website or visit the Honduras government website.
Where can Americans travel right now : Ireland
Americans can travel to Ireland after showing proof of:
- A negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival
- Visitors will quarantine for 14 days upon arrival unless they take another COVID-19 test. If the results are negative, visitors will face fewer restrictions.
- Vaccinated individuals will not need to face quarantine if they present a proper documentation
- Get more details on the Ireland tourism website
American can venture to Israel if:
- They can show proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours prior to boarding a flight.
- Submit to an antibody test upon arrival.
- Vaccinated individuals can bypass isolation requirements once they arrive in Israel
- Any travelers who do not live in Israel must obtain a permit from the Israeli government to enter.
- NB: Keep in mind that this country commonly faces armed conflicy and civil unrest.
- For more information, visit the embassy website.
Italy has reopen to American citizens since mid-May. Americans can now visit many tourist spots there like before. But in order to enter the country, they must:
- Complete a self-declaration form
- Present a negative (molecular or antigen) coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival
- Self-isolate for 10 days before taking another negative test.
- Visit the U.S. embassy website for more information.
Where can Americans travel right now : Jamaica
In order to travel to Jamaica:
- Anyone under the age 12 from the U.S will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test from an trustworthy medical lab taken no more than 72 hours before arrival. The test can be a PCR, Nucleic Acid Amplification test, an RNA or molecular test or an antigen test.
- File up a travel authorization application enter the country that must be be completed no more than seven days before arrival.
- More information on the tourism board website.
The following conditions must be respected by U.S travelers in order to enter this area:
- Provision of a proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival.
- Submission a second test upon arrival to Jordan at travelers expenses.
- Health insurance to cover any coronavirus related expenses
- For more information, visit the U.S. Embassy in Jordan website.
Where can Americans travel right now : Kenya
American can travel right now to Kenya if:
- They can provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 96 hours of arriving in the country and arrive without a fever or cough, trouble breathing
- Submit to health screening, including temperature checks upon arrival to Kenya
- Learn more on the embassy website.
Recently, this southeastern European country allowed anyone to visit without testing. But if you need to travel to this country, they encourage you to provide negative COVID-19 test results. If you don’t provide results, you must quarantine for 7 days. Visitors should equally expect medical screening at the airport as will as curfew from 10:30 p.m. until 5 a.m. Find additional information about Kosovo travel on the U.S. embassy website
Right know Americans can travel to Kyrgyzstan but they:
- Must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival
- Submit to health screenings in place at airports
- There are not curfew or daily restrictions. Get more detail by visiting the embassy website.
Where can Americans travel right now: Lebanon
Lebanon allows individuals to travel from the United State if:
- They provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 96 hours
- Submit to a second test upon arrival and quarantine for 72 hours. There are some restrictions in place throughout the country so check the embassy website for more details
In order to enter Liberia, visitors:
- Must complete a health screening arrival form online.
- Pay $75 for a coronavirus test to be taken upon arrival in Liberia(But authorities recommend that they should complete the online payment before arrival)
- Submit to temperature checks at the Liberian airports.
There is no quarantine period or restrictions required between interstate travel according to the embassy website.
Where can Americans travel right now : Maldives
Maldives resorts and hotels have reopen and Americans can experience a great vacations to these resorts if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 96 hours before arrival. Visit the country’s tourism board updates page for additional information.
Travel directly from the United States is not accepted. f U.S citizen quarantine in a corridor(Check the list of of corridor countries on the embassy website) country, such as Croatia for fourteen days, they can trespass the territory. Only Americans who respect strict guidelines can travel to this island. Visitors are also required to adhere to some screening measures upon arriving to Malta.
Americans can go on vacation in Mexico without taking a COVID-19 test prior to travel. Travelers will submit to health screenings upon their arrival. Note that some cities around the country that have curfews and health restrictions in place. This is because in some Mexico states cases are on the rise so travelers should be really cautious. Form more details visit the the embassy website
Moldova is open to American travelers as long as:
- They are negatively tested to COVID-19 no more than 72 hours before travel
- If they proof to have received COVID-19 vaccination then they will exempt from testing requirements.
- Once in the country no quarantine is require or restrictions. Visit the embassy website for more updates
In order for travelers to be admitted to Montenegro,
- They most present a negative COVID-19 test or a coronavirus antibody test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival. Vaccinated individuals must show proof of vaccination done at least seven days prior to traveling.
- Visitors are recommended to not stop to in any of the banned countries before arriving in Montenegro. You will find the list of restricted countries on this website
Morocco, one of the most visited country by tourist is open to some Americans.
- Travelers who are dual citizens of Morocco can enter.
- Travelers who have reservations with Moroccan tour group are also accepted.
- Visitors should expect certain restrictions once in the country
- The country is in a “Health State of Emergency” until July 10.
- Get more information about Moroccan tourism on this website and rules on this one
Where can Americans travel right now : Namibia
Tourist of ages 5 and older can enter if:
- They provide a negative COVID-19 test performed no more than seven days before their initial flight
- Submit to health screenings in place at airports. There is no restrictions on traveling within Namibia.
- Read more on the embassy website regarding traveling to this country.
Travelers to Nepal are reauired:
- To show proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours prior to boarding your flight
- U.S travelers must show proof of insurance and tourist visa.
- Read more guides on the embassy website
American can visit this country as long as:
- They provide proof of a negative coronavirus test and the specific timeline depends on the airline
- Learn more by visiting the U.S. embassy website.
When adventuring to Niger, you:
- Must show a negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 72 hours prior to landing in this country
- American must be subjected to to medical screening measures upon entry according to the embassy website.
In order to enter Nigeria,
- Americans older than 10 must present negative COVID-19 test results taken within the previous 96 hours before their departure.
- They must sign a health declaration before traveling
- Retested seven days after arriving in Nigeria.
- Checkout the embassy website for more details.
U.S citizens do are not require to take a COVID-19 test before arriving in North Macedonia. But they will undergo medical screening at the airport, according to the embassy website.
Where can Americans travel right now : Panama
Traveler to Panama:
- Must show a negative coronavirus test taken within 48 hours of their trip.
- The country does not place any restrictions restrictions on travel from any country, according to the tourism website.
- Travelers will undergo further testing at the airport at their own cost if their test are expired
- Upon arrival further health screening and temperature checks will be performed and equally, a Ministry of Health worker can perform random test
Traveling to Paraguay:
- Do not require any quarantine measures as long as you test negative to coronavirus test taken at most 72 hours prior to arrival.
- However a curfew is in place every night from midnight until 5 a.m in the territory. Get more updates on the embassy website.
Right now Americans can travel to Peru if :
- They show negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 before departure
- Submit to health screenings procedures once in the country’s airport
- There is a 14-day quarantine requirement, but visitors may opt out by taking a negative antigen test
- Get more information on the embassy website.
Americans can travel to Portugal right now as long as:
- Provide a negative coronavirus test taken within 72 hours of boarding their flight.
- American socially distance their selves and wear mask.
- Visit the embassy website to keep update about Portugal’s entry requirements. But we will update here too so checkout both.
Asymptomatic should take a COVID-19 test within 72 hours of arriving in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico and show negative results. They should also submit a completed Travel Declaration Form. Instead of showing negative test, fully vaccinated individual can provide proof of vaccination. In this country travelers must follow rules like social distancing and wearing mask in public.
Where can Americans travel right now: Romania
An American will not need a negative COVID-19 test to enter Romania. Rather he/she will face quarantine requirements after arrival. Fully vaccinated individuals will not in the quarantine if they provide a vaccination document. The document must be issued by the health unit that administered the vaccine. Travelers must also wait at least 10 days after their final vaccine dose to travel. Visit the Romania tourism board website. if you need additional information.
Tourists are allow to visit Rwanda. But must fulfill certain conditions
- Present negative coronavirus test results taken within 72 hours of their trip
- Fill out a Passenger Locator Form, which details their passport information and travel plan
- Upon arrival, Americans will submits their selves to screening procedures. After then they will travel to a designated hotel, where they will stay while awaiting results of another COVID-19 test(visitor will pay for this test).
- Get more details on the embassy website
Where can Americans travel right now : Senegal
American can travel right now to Senegal but they must fulfill certain conditions.
- They must provide negative coronavirus test results taken no more than five days before their arrival
- Face screen procedures upon arrival.
- Find other guidelines on the embassy website
American can travel right now to Serbia as long as they respect some requirements.
- They should show results of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 48 hours before arrival. Find additional on the embassy website.
This island has reopen it doors to travelers who wishes visit.
- Travelers must show proof of vaccination as well as proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before traveling. Visit the Seychelles tourism board website for additional information
Right now American can visit Sierra Leone if:
- They show negative COVID-19 test results received no more than a week before departure.
- Americans should keep in mind that they will take two COVID-19 tests upon arrival. These tests are a diagnostic blood sample test and a diagnostic nasal swab test. Cost for the tests is $80 at traveler’s expenses.
- Get more information about Sierra Leone’s policies by visiting the embassy website.
South Africa is a popular spot for vacation.
- Once again it is open to American tourists that present a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before departure
- They will quarantine at their own cost if they fail to provide test results.
- Night curfew are in place and social distancing is strictly necessary once in the country.
- Learn more about your trip to South Africa by visit the embassy website.
Travelers from the United States can travel to South Korea as long as:
- They show proof of a negative coronavirus test taken within 72 hours of travel.
- Quarantine for 14 days after arriving in the country(even thus who present negative results).
- Visitors must answer daily questions related to their health through a mobile app in order to help the government monitor the spread of disease.
- Get more updates on the embassy website about what you need.
Since June 7, vaccinated travelers can now travel to this popular European country. Still, they must respect certain conditions
- To enter the country, Individuals must show proof of vaccination. Final dose must have been completed 14 days prior to the flight.
- U.S. citizens must also obtain a QR code from the online Spain Travel Health portal to gain entry
- If you are not vaccinated, you can not enter Spain
- There are no quarantine requirements or movement restrictions once in the country. For more updates, visit the U.S. embassy in Spain website.
Right now Americans can travel to Sri Lanka provided that they respect certain conditions.
- They should show proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival
- Adhere to health screen procedure once in the country’s airport. Curfew are in place in the country’s different regions.
- Any unvaccinated individual must stay at an approved hotel for up to 13 nights. Visit the country’s official protocol website for more details
Since the 8th of June, vaccinated Americans can travel to St. Barts provided they show proof of a negative negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours before traveling.
- Traveler will also complete a written statement explaining they have not had contact with an infected individual within two weeks of flying.
- Visit the he embassy website for more travel specifics
St. Kitts & Nevis
Fully vaccinated American can travel to Kitts & Nevis. However new cases of coronavirus have been detected.
- Travelers must complete a travel authorization form by uploading proof of vaccination as well as negative coronavirus test results taken no more than 72 hours before traveling
- They must quarantine for 9 days before moving around the island.
- Note that Unvaccinated travelers 18 or younger can still enter the country. Provided traveling with fully vaccinated guardians.
- Visit the Nevis tourism website and the St. Kitts tourism website for more updates.
American can visit this island nation right now under certain conditions.
- Americans (5 and older) should show that the were negatively tested to COVID-19 at most more than five days before their trip to St. Lucia.
- Before arriving, travelers must fill a travel registration form, confirm reservations at a certified property and lastly upload their negative results in an online portal.
- They must adhere to medical screening procedures at the country’s airport and equally agree to live at an approved facility(at least 14 days or during their entire vacation). But fully vaccinated individuals are free to leave this facility.
- Visit the tourism board website or the embassy website for more details before planning your trip
Americans can travel right now to this Caribbean nation under certain conditions.
- They need to show they were negatively tested to COVID-19 at most 72 to 120 hours prior to departure. It depends on which airport they will be flying to.
- Travelers need to fill a mandatory health authorization application before departure.
- The country requires every travelers to a health insurance. This will cover their COVID-19 related expenses.
- Additional data is on the the U.S. embassy website and the country’s entrance website.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
According to the embassy website, Americans who wish to visit St. Vincent and the Grenadines will perform many coronavirus tests.
- The first test must be taken at most 72 hours before arrival in the island nation.
- A second test will be administered after arriving.
- A 14 day quarantine period in an approved hotel is mandatory
- Travelers will take another test between the fourth and seventh day of their stay.
- Vaccinated visitors must to come with a negative COVID-19 test result. They will adhere to a test on their arrival and take another one the fifth day of their trip. They will also need to complete a seven-day quarantine in an approved hotel
Where can Americans travel right now : Tanzania
Tanzania is open to American tourists but they:
- Must be negatively tested to COVID-19 taken at most 3 days.
- Partake in health screenings upon arrival in the country
- Visit the U.S. Embassy in Tanzania website for more details before planning anything.
Thailand is now open to American visitors. But the country requires visitors to adhere to certain conditions
- Visit must submit to health screening procedure upon their arrival.
- Visitors must provide negative COVID-19 test results issued at most 72 hours before departure.
- After arrival, visitor must quarantine for a period of 14 days regardless of if they are vaccinated or not.
- More information is available on the U.S. embassy website.
Tunisia known for its Mediterranean climate is now open to American visitors under certain conditions.
- Americans must prove that they were COVID-19 negatively tested no more than 72 hours before arrival.
- They must self-quarantine for 48-hour before stepping out to explore Tunisia.
- Vaccinated individuals are free to not quarantine.
- There is a nationwide curfew from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. every night.
If travelers are sure to adhere with all this then they are sure to enter the country. Visit the the embassy website to get additional details.
- All visitors to Turkey must provide a negative test taken no more than 72 hours before their flight.
- Passengers will fill out an entry form within 72 hours of their flights.
- While in Turkey, visitors should expect certain restrictions like restriction on operating hours of stores.
- There is a curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. from Monday through Saturday.
- Equally there is a full lockdown on Sunday. From 10 p.m. on Saturday until 5 a.m. on Monday
- Learn more about travel to Turkey on the embassy website.
Turks and Caicos
- Right now American can travel Turks and Caicos for their vacation provided those older than 10 shoe proof of negative coronavirus test results taken no more than five days before arrival.
- Travelers must also fill out health questionnaire prior to arrival.
- Learn more about travel requirements to Turks and Caicos on the country’s tourism website.
Where can Americans travel right now : Uganda
- Americans can travel right now to Uganda if they show proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 120 hours before departure.
- They must also take another test upon their arrival to Uganda at their own expenses. They will quarantine until results are out.
- Get more updates on the U.S. embassy website.
- In order to enter Ukraine, Americans must provide a proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 72 hours before travel.
- They must also have a valid health insurance that can cover for any COVID-19 costs.
- Stay updated here and also on the U.S. embassy in Ukraine website.
United Arab Emirates
- Travelers arriving to the United Arab Emirates must proof that they were negatively tested to COVID-19 at most 96 hours before arrival.
- They must also be tested upon arrival in the Emirates.
- Each emirate has differing quarantine requirements for incoming travelers. The United Arab Emirates was recently added to the “green” list of countries that is, vaccinated travelers from the states can bypass quarantine requirements
- Screening measures are put in place at the ports of entry. These measures varies depending on which emirate you’re traveling to. Visit the embassy website. for additional information
- In mid-April, salons and outdoor pubs, restaurants, shops, gyms reopened across the territory.
- In the next few months, many public places will reopen. But it is highly discouraged to travel to the U.K
- However, if you have to visit the U.K, you must proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than three days before arrival.
- Must countries demand visitors to observe a 10 day quarantine period or self-isolation and to take subsequent coronavirus tests.
- Visit the embassy’s website or the U.K.’s coronavirus website for detail updates.
U.S. Virgin Islands
- If you American show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within five days of travel as well as provide their travel authorization certificate from the USVI Travel Screening Portal, then they can visit this territory.
- After arriving, all U.S. Virgin Islands visitors will have their temperature taken and they must complete a traveler screening questionnaire.
- Travelers 5 and older must take tests
- Update yourself here and by visiting this website too.
- American can visit this country provided they have proof of a negative coronavirus test taken no more than 72 hours prior to traveling.
- There are no quarantine requirements
- Screening procedures are in place at ports of entry. For more information visit the embassy website
Where can Americans travel right now : Zambia
- International travelers can enter Zambia now. But Americans need to show a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours of travel.
- As you arrive, If you display coronavirus-like symptoms, you will observe a 14 day quarantine period in an appointed area by the government.
- Learn more about traveling to Zambia on on the embassy website.
- Americans are allow to travel to Zimbabwe after taking a COVID-19 test and receiving a negative result given no more than 48 hours prior to arrival
- All travelers(regardless of their vaccination status) must observe a 10 day quarantine period upon their arrival.
- Equally restrictions are put in public places like restaurants. You will find more updates on the embassy website.
Our advise for you is that traveling right now is really risky due to the state of emergency right now in many countries. If you want to travel for vacations purposes, we encourage you travel with your specific country if it’s not a risky and high crime rate country. We also encourage you to observe the necessary measure that will help slow down or close the spread of diseases completely so that everyone can regain a normal and peaceful life.
Which places are still restricted to travelers ?
Recently, Cambodia suspended its e-visa and visa-on-arrival programs until further notice. Keep updated via the embassy website.
Right now Americans or any other travelers can not travel to this place where it’s under a state of emergency. It’s only open to Chilean nationals. However, rules may change so visit the U.S embassy in Chile in order to keep updated.
Attractions in Japan that you need to visit when the pandemic ends
While waiting and encouraging barrier measure to cease this COVID-19 pandemic, why not take a look at this attractions in Japan that you can visit as soon as the pandemic ends ? Obviously, you can add some of these famous places to visit in your bucketlist.
- 10 Top-rated famous attractions in Japan you need to visit in Japan
- Top famous man made landmarks in Japan
- Great museums in Kyoto.
- Famous restaurants in Tokyo
- Have extraordinary view on Japan famous landmarks
- Try these popular festivals in Japan
- Look at this 6 best things to do in Naoshima
Where can I find anime attractions in Japan ?
Why not also plan for anime attractions in Japan ? There are really many of them. When COVID-19 will be offer, we recommend you to visit these fantastic anime attractions spots in Japan.
- Anime themed cafes in Tokyo
- Enter in the real life of Sailor moon by visiting these real life locations
- These are also great anime attractions in Odaiba.
- Visit Oliver’s and co statues in his town.
- You should also aim for anime and manga themed parks.
- Steins;Gate real life location in Akihabara and Your name(Kimi no na wa) location in should also be in your bucket list if you are real fans.